Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tues. the 21st

Well, we had dispatching problems at the old Coke co. today. Instead of Winnsboro, I found myself staring at Winnfield. I missed practice. But, I did get there while the staff was still in. Everyone said that it was day of improvement and that is always good news.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.....the coaches show is set. It will be every Wednesday evening at 6:30pm live on KMAR.....And here is the good part......We will do the show from Foxes Pizza. Here is your chance to participate in the show, ask questions, or just hang out with me and Coach Sebren.

I hear I have a fan that reads this in Virginia. Yes, Coach Conides has informed me his mother reads the Blog. Hello, mam.

I have also fixed (I hope) the blog so you can leave comments. As long as they stay clean, I will continue the blog in this mode. So everyone feel free to comment.

Also, a few people have commented to me about the schedule at fppatriots.com. When you click on schedule you only get 1 game. Coach Wilson has tried to fix this, but the problem is at the webhost. There is a workaround. At the website, scroll down the left side. Under the latest poll, you will see another listing for schedule. Click on the link and the entire schedule appears.

No comments: