Yep, that's right. It's taken two days to recover from a looooonnnnnnggggg Friday. I was up at 2:45am to go to work in Monroe. I got back to Winnsboro in time to help Terry Shirley setup the PA system. Then I setup the radio equipment. Then the game started. After the game, David and I broke down the radio stuff and thanks to Ryan Parks, I got it loaded in my car. Then I helped Rick "The Candyman" and Colby "The Director"Berry and Coach Joseph Purvis put up the PA system. The First Lady grabbed a heavy box and put me to shame. Tired yet? I was, but then I watched the game film. Finally, on the verge of passing out, I decided to go home......only, I had to take the radio equipment back first. It was well past midnight before your humble loudmouth was home.
Can't wait to do it again next week.
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment